i-PAD defibrillators from Safeaid
Why choose a Automated External Defibrillator?
It's a scary fact that, annually, around 30,000 people have a cardiac arrest outside of hospital.
Less than 10% will survive to be discharged from hospital.
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), often confused with heart attack, can strike any person, anywhere, anytime. In most cases, there are no previous symptoms. When someone collapses from SCA, immediate defibrillation and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) are essential for any chance of recovery.
Electrical defibrillation is well established as the only effective therapy for cardiac arrest caused by ventricular fibrillation. Research shows that the best chance of survival is to apply a controlled shock within the first five minutes of collapse.
With ambulances not always being able to arrive quickly, those first few minutes are literally a matter of life or death. Wouldn't it be fantastic to have a product on site, everywhere in the UK, which could guarantee the best possible chance of survival following a cardiac arrest?
The i-PAD SP1
The i-PAD SP1 by CU Medical Systems has been designed with minimally trained individuals in mind. CU Medical systems are renowned for their innovative and high quality defibrillators, and the SP1 is no exception! Rigorously tested and endorsed by the British Heart Foundation the SP1 is the preferred choice of defibrillator to help save lives!
Key features include:
- Built in Adult/Paediatric switch which automatically alters the shock strength without having to change electrode pads (Adult - 150 joules, Paediatric - 50 joules). The switch is housed under a safety cover to prevent accidental switching.
- Automatic Shock button for easy use
- Integrated pad storage to allow for easy access
- Voice prompts and flashing indicators guide the user through CPR and defibrillation, with built in Ambient Noise Detection (auto volume adjusting up to 90db) and Metronome (this feature can also be turned off if required).
- LCD indicator highlights the device, battery and pad status.
- Automatically senses when pads are due to expire of when connection has been lost and alerts the user.
- Built in CPR Sensor to encourage responder to continue/perform CPR.
- “I” button provides an Ambulance Handover which will detail to the arriving paramedic how many shocks have been administered and how long for.
- Supplied ready to go with pads, battery FREE SPARE PADS and FREE CARRY CASE
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE
through Safeaid services £999.00 + VAT
Add The platinum standard QA Level2 Award in CPR & AED (QCF) training course for a combined £1250.00 Still less that the RRP of the device alone!