The CU Medical Systems iPAD SP1 is a simple, easy-to-use defibrillator. And it ticks all the boxes if you’re looking for a unit for both trained and untrained first-aiders. The unit saves time in an emergency. If you need to apply a lifesaving shock to a child, the unit has an easy switch between adult and child mode. There's no need to change the electrode pads. Which is just one of the unit's many great features.
- Integrated electrode-pad storage so they are always ready in an emergency.
- CPR detection technology recognises when CPR is being performed.
- Visual indicators show battery life, unit status and pad status.
- Internal memory stores up to 3 hours of data/last 5 cardiac events.
- Any recorded data is easily transferable via SD Card and the IrDA ports.
- British Heart Foundation nominated as a defibrillator of choice. Ambient-noise detector adjusts volume, so you miss nothing during the treatment process.
- Easily switch between the adult and child modes - without changing the electrode pads.
CU Medical Systems Unique Features
Ease of Use – Are you trained or untrained?
We never know who will be around in the crucial moments after a cardiac arrest, so a user-friendly defibrillator helps to save more lives. The CU Medical Systems iPAD SP1 defibrillator is perfect for any user. With pre-attached electrode pads, clear verbal instructions, and CPR coaching to guide you through the rescue process.
The unit assists you through the process with CPR Detection technology. Firstly it prompts you to begin CPR if it is not being performed with audio prompts and whilst chest compressions are performed, the unit will encourage the responder to 'continue CPR'.