Terms & Conditions
The Safeaid website is owned and operated solely by the Safeaid Services Ltd Company. By visiting and interacting with the Safeaid Services content and site, you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions set out by the company.
What we expect from our course users:
Safeaid Services aim to provide a user friendly experience for all visitors to their website. When navigating through the Safeaid Services site, visitors must comply with all applicable laws that apply regarding the provided services and any data passed between yourselves and the company.
By accepting, you agree to the following:
- Not violate copyright of the content or resources throughout this site
- Not threaten or intimidate our staff members and instructors
- Only send information which has been approved by the owner
- No phishing or spam via contact forms or when emailing our team directly
- No accessing data or information without prior authorisation
- No promotion of illegal or immoral activity
Failure to keep to any of the aforementioned terms and conditions may result in your usage of the Safeaid Services site to be blocked or temporarily revoked.
Copyright of our Course Resources
- The Safeaid Services website contains information which has been collected, developed and put together solely by members of the Safeaid team.
- We hold the rights to all the information and resources mentioned throughout the site.
- We ask that visitors do not misuse the information provided.
- Any future usage of our resources must be authorised by the team first and full credit must be given wherever our content is used and distributed.
- If we suspect any unlawful use or misconduct towards our materials, we will request for the information to be taken down. If this is not done, we will move forward and take further action where necessary.
Our Course Certifications
Once courses are complete, we will notify you when your Certification is ready to be sent out. We will send your certificate out to the address provided to us by the course attendee. If the information provided is wrong, we cannot be held accountable if a certificate goes to the wrong location. Please ensure all information is up to date and correct before applying. Each Certification is nationally recognised by Ofqual and is valid for a specific amount of time. After this set time, your certification will no longer be valid. At this point you will be required to apply for a refresher course to renew and validate your skills once again.
If you require a replacement of your certification, we provide the following:
Safeaid Services Certificate - £10.00 + P&P
Qualsafe Certification - £25.00 + P&P
- Full Payment for group (in-house) bookings is strictly 30 days from invoice date.
- Payment terms for all single course bookings are pro forma to guarantee your place. Please note that your booking will not be confirmed until payment has been received.
- If you would like to set up a credit account, please get in touch to discuss the options.
Late Payment Charges
- Safeaid Services Ltd reserve the right to charge interest on late payments.
- Invoices 45 days or more from invoice date are liable to daily Interest and debt recovery costs.
- Interest shall be charged daily at the current Bank of England Base Rate on the outstanding gross amount inclusive of VAT (No VAT is chargeable on the interest).
Our Transactions Policy:
We will not be held liable for the following:
- Submission of outdated or incorrect information
- Failure to comply with any of the sites instructions
- Any data being lost in transaction
Our Course Refund Policy
If you have booked on to one or more of our listed courses at any of our service locations, but find you are unable to attend for any reason, we are able to offer a refund. Refunds may vary. Courses cancelled by any course user may become eligible for the following refunds:
- 30 days or more notice = £30 + VAT Admin fee
- 7 days or more notice = 50% of total cost
- Less than 7 days’ notice = 75% of total cost
- Less than 48 hours’ notice = Full amount payable. No refund applicable.
To find out about our refund policy or to find out the requirements to be eligible for a refund, please contact us using the following: Telephone 01902 482420 or email email@example.com We must stress that failure to claim the refund within the allotted period of times may result in a termination of this refund.
Eligibility for and Outcome of Training Courses:
- Safeaid Services welcome students with disabilities, but will not be held liable if a learner is brought onto a course without the correct care and support. If support is to be provided, please notify a member of staff at Safeaid before the Course begins.
- If Safeaid Services decided that a student has not yet achieved the learning outcomes of the course or met the assessment standards, they will be entitled to a free reassessment. Any further training required may incur an extra charge.
- To become eligible for any of our available Level 3 (RQF) Requalification courses, students must present proof of previous certifications.
- If a learner is absent or late to for the course or sessions, we hold the right to refuse training to that individual at that time. To meet the UK course standards, we must stress that attendance to all sessions are mandatory and expected of students.
We are happy to advise on any other questions you may have regarding our courses, but accept no liability in the event of the course content not meeting a students or employers requirements.
If you wish to discuss any of the above Terms and Conditions with us further, please contact Safeaid Services directly. Thank you!